Q: Oil leak coming from behind intake and transmission.

My issue is I don't know the name of the part it's some kind of vuol between the motor and transmission on top

A: You could have a couple causes of the oil l...

You could have a couple causes of the oil leak at back of intake manifold. This engine oil pressure sending unit is the most common leak in this area of the engine. Replace oil pressure sender if leaking. The best way to check it is to run the engine and watch sender for oil leaks. The other two possible leaks are the back of the intake manifold gasket and the distributor housing seal leaking. These leaks would be minor leaks when compared to the oil pressure sender leaking.