Q: Electrical fault with my car alarm.

My car alarms keeps going of. The indicators work then don't work same with the electric Windows

Hi there. Car alarms come with different kinds of sensors that affect how they respond to activity around them. Car alarm systems also come with tilt sensors, which trigger the alarm if the car’s position is moved. Check all of the sensors to see if they are tripping the alarm, like the tilt sensor with multiple items in the trunk or the glass sensors. Since you are having an issue with the windows going up and down, the glass sensor to the windows are probably not working. If you need further assistance with having your car alarm shut off, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Electrical fault with my car alarm.