Q: Q: Coolant leaking into cylinders

I have coolant leaking into the cylinders. There is a copious amounts of water vapor, in the form of white smoke, coming from the exhaust. How much would it cost to fix such a problem?

Hi. As coolant is burned through the combustion chamber, it travels through the exhaust which can damage your catalytic converter. This will lead to the clogging of your exhaust and can cause different problems with your vehicle. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the coolant leak on your vehicle and replace any damaged parts.

3. Q: Coolant leaking into cylinders