Q: Windshield wiper not working in 1999 Dodge Caravan

The windshield wiper on the passenger's side is not working.

Hello there! If one wiper works but the other one is being stubborn that allows us to know that the window wiper motor is good. I suspect the problem is in the linkage from the passenger window wiper to the window motor. The linkage are made of plastic bulbs and sockets. The plastic pieces can wear over time and fail. If one of the bulbs or sockets break a wiper will loose its connection to the motor and no longer work. However, sometimes, the bulb may have simply popped out of the socket and will work fine if popped back in. I suggest having the wiper linkages inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to determine if the bulbs are broken or if they just came free.