Q: Crankcase ventilation hose, valve cover to intake? - Excursion 6.8 l

The piece is broken and I don't want to replace valve cover if I can just replace broken piece

Hello - this piece is part of the crankcase ventilation system, and has a PCV valve underneath. It vents crankcase fumes to the air intake system for combustion, regulated by the PCV valve. This hose is available separately from either Ford or other aftermarket parts suppliers. A mobile professional mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.com, can come to your location and replace this PCV valve hose at your location.

• Crankcase ventilation hose, valve cover to intake? - Excursion 6.8 l