Q: If I accelerate my heat blows hot....idle speed blows cool and overheats if at an idle

If I accelerate my heat blows hot....idle speed blows cool and overheats if at an idle..any suggestions?

The heater not working in some cases may be related to the overheating problem you are also having. This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater core is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this warm coolant to heat the inside of the car with the help of the blower motor that blows the warm air through the vents inside the car. When the cooling system is not properly circulating coolant through the motor, this results in the warm coolant not being pumped through the heater core properly in order to warm the inside of the vehicle.

3. If I accelerate my heat blows hot....idle speed blows cool and overheats if at an idle