Q: Pulling codes...po206 and po306, cylinder 6 misfire. Changed fuel injectors, fuel injection connectors, spark plugs, ignition coil

Pulling codes po206 & po 306. Misfire cylinder 6. I've changed fuel injectors & connectors, spark plugs & ignition coils. Still pulling the codes

Hi Brett. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically, when you’ve replaced the fuel injectors, plugs and wires, and still getting a single cylinder misfire, it’s going to be related somehow to the ECU. Either a trouble code is stuck or there is a communication error from the ECU to the ignition system. You might want to read this article on some of the common solutions to the P0206 OBD-II trouble code for starters.

3. Pulling codes...po206 and po306, cylinder 6 misfire. Changed fuel injectors, fuel injection connectors, spark plugs, ignition coil