Q: Changed my ignition now all my dashboard lights stay on

I changed my whole ignition and now my dash lights wont cut off and my car don't want to run right

The ignition switch if it is what you are talking about, may have been installed in the wrong position and is causing the dash lights to be on when the key is off. This would mean that when you turn the key to start, you are overextending the switch and in the normal run position, it is in the start position on the switch. You may have to re-position the switch or linkage to the switch. The gears need to be installed correctly in behind the ignition lock or this will happen. If you cannot get them lined up correctly, then consult a mechanic to help you get the switch installed correctly.