Q: Rattling sound

asked by on February 13, 2016

I hear a rattling sound when I step on the gas to accelerate. And a front light keeps falling from the place it sits in.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi. Maybe the light is the rattling sound you’re hearing. If the light housing is loose, it will vibrate upon acceleration and cause noise. However, your rattling noise has countless potential causes. The only way to find the answer is to have your vehicle’s rattling noise inspected firsthand by a trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic.