Q: I have a pink fluid leaking from the bottom of my vehicle. Don't know where its coming from?

put water in where coolant goes to cool car it worked but water leaked back out from under vechicle

Hey there. This may be one of three things. You may have a coolant leak, a power steering leak or a transmission fluid leak. If the liquid is a water like substance and consistency with a pink color, this suggests you may have a coolant leak. There is a hose that goes from your car’s engine to the radiator that can sometimes leak. This will eventually result in the car overheating, so it is important that you do not start or drive the car until a qualified mechanic checks the car. If you would like to have an expert take a look, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the leak and assist with repair.

• I have a pink fluid leaking from the bottom of my vehicle. Don't know where its coming from?