Q: Car pulsating

My car is pulsating and making a noise while braking.

Grinding noise when braking Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. I would strongly recommend having the brake system thoroughly checked by a certified technician. Brake systems are vital to the safety of motorists. A noise should not be ignored as it is a warning for existing and future problems. Grinding noises when braking commonly indicate low materials on the brake pads and pulsation usually stems from thickness variation on the rotors. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect for the brake system in your vehicle.