Q: 15 caravan put left turn signal light,right turn flashes also front and rear.

15 caravan put left turn signal light,right turn flashes also front and rear.

I have seen either a bad bulb or the wrong bulb cause all kinds of issues similar to what you are having.

The problem is caused because power is not getting to the right ground. The power is backfeeding through another circuit in the socket and causing the other lights to come on.

I would compare the bulb to the other bulbs to make sure you have the right bulb. If the bulb is correct, try a new bulb to see if the issue is resolved.

If you need some assistance, consider YourMechanic, as a qualified technician can inspect your turn signal issue for you at your home or business.

3. 15 caravan put left turn signal light,right turn flashes also front and rear.