Q: High pitched squeeling when you pull away and dim headlight

When the car has been stood over night or for a couple hours when you pull away it makes a high pitch squeak for about 1 min also I have changed my passager headlight bulb as it was out however it's really dim and when you put full beam only driver side works

This may be a result of a failing alternator. As the alternator begins to fail, this may cause it to struggle to properly charge the battery resulting in a drain on the power available to the various accessories in the car such as lights, radio, etc. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns the alternator. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator and maintaining a certain amperage while the engine runs. When the alternator is not working properly, this may result in the battery quickly losing charge and the car losing all power as you have described. You may also notice a whining sound as a result of the bearings inside the alternator begin to fail. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your charging system.

3. High pitched squeeling when you pull away and dim headlight