Q: engine to transmission bolts are not coming through the flex plate holes.

I'm installing my engine to the tran i got two torque converter nuts on two won't come throgh the holes but thier right there how do i make them come through

Hi there. The torque converter is at an angle and is not aligning up properly. Remove the starter if you have not done so and bar the flex plate over to turn the engine slowly. When you see the bolt to the torque converter and see that its not aligned up properly, then use the pry bar to try to move the torque converter out and in. Then put on the nut and tighten the nut up. Turn the flex plate until all of the bolts are in place. There should be 4 bolts. When all 4 bolts are tight, Torque them down to where they stop and add an additional 1/8 turn. This will make sure that the bolts will not back off during operation. Reinstall the starter when done. If you need further assistance with your transmission torque converter bolts not aligning up, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. engine to transmission bolts are not coming through the flex plate holes.