Q: I replaced my battery now the starter motor makes a clunking sound and starts after a few tries

Clunking from starter motor after changing battery it does start after a few tries my car is 3.0 td6

A: Hello there, many faults will cause your 20...

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2003 Land Rover Range Rover to take multiple tries to start. It is great you have already replaced the battery as this is a very likely cause in most cases. There are many other potential faults such as the fuel pump, fuel filter, starter motor, ignition switch, starter relay, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your hard to start issues and make any repairs required.