Q: What would cause the carpet on the floor(back driver side) to be soaked?

My floor in the back behind the driver side is soaked with water. It hasn't rain here. I ran the car for awhile and didnt see a leak anywhere. Every part of the car is dry except that spot.

You should have your A/C drain checked to make sure it is clear. You have floor vents that go under your seats, and if the A/C drain is plugged or not draining, then the water will come out of the floor vents of the A/C evaporator onto the floor of your vehicle. If you want to have the leak checked in person, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the leak and make any needed repairs.

3. What would cause the carpet on the floor(back driver side) to be soaked?