Q: What would cause the carpet on the floor(back driver side) to be soaked?

My floor in the back behind the driver side is soaked with water. It hasn't rain here. I ran the car for awhile and didnt see a leak anywhere. Every part of the car is dry except that spot.

You should have your A/C drain checked to make sure it is clear. You have floor vents that go under your seats, and if the A/C drain is plugged or not draining, then the water will come out of the floor vents of the A/C evaporator onto the floor of your vehicle. If you want to have the leak checked in person, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the leak and make any needed repairs.

• What would cause the carpet on the floor(back driver side) to be soaked?