Q: Should i worry about the head gasket and stripped head bolt problems that seem to affect more the 2002-03 Camrys ? Is it all Camrys? 2005 Toyota Camry

Is all the camrys we should worry about or ...???

A: Hello - unfortunately,, if you have a 2002-...

Hello - unfortunately,, if you have a 2002-2006 Camry (gen 5 engines), the answer is "YES, worry". That engine has the cylinder head bolts going into an aluminum block without thread reinforcement, and the head bolts strip in the block. Toyota has a technical service bulletin (#302238) advising Toyota techs to look for stripped threats on engines with blown headgaskets, but NO FIX. Call Toyota Customer Service. They are usually better than this.