Q: How I replace fuel filter

Motor have code P0172 And code P0175

The fuel filter for your car is in the fuel tank. If you want to replace it, you will need to replace the fuel pump. It isn’t regularly serviceable item anymore. As for the codes, the P0172 indicates there is a rich condition as detected by the bank 2 oxygen sensor. (O2) The list of possible causes for this is pretty long. The P0175 code is the same code for bank 1. What this tells me is it is a something that affects both banks. This includes the MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor, ECT (engine coolant temperature) sensor, fuel pressure regulator and a few others. These are what needs to be checked first.

This is an advanced diagnostic issue that will require a knowledgeable and experienced technician to figure this out. I recommend the following inspection to help you diagnose your vehicle’s Check Engine Light issue thoroughly so that correct repairs can be made.

Good luck!

3. How I replace fuel filter