Q: I want to make sure the Prestone 50/50 coolant+antifreeze (with cor-guard inhibitors) is safe to put into my car?

I want to make sure the Prestone 50/50 coolant+antifreeze (with cor-guard inhibitors) is safe to put into my car? I just noticed my coolant is very low and need to fill it before I do my 40mile commute (each way) Monday morning.

Go with Zerex G 05 either in full strength or 50/50. It is "mini approved".

3. I want to make sure the Prestone 50/50 coolant+antifreeze (with cor-guard inhibitors) is safe to put into my car?