Q: Dieing out and stalling

I had my battery starter and alternator tested theyre all fine the only sensor showing was the mass air flow replaced that the car is still dying as i drive and the battery light goes on as well as the check engine light it starts right back up but periodically and more so recently its dying where it wont start for approximately 10minutes the dying out has been going on for over a month and also stalls and when in reverse it hesitates please help

There vehicles are very bad for having failed ignition control modules or crankshaft position sensors. In some cases, a trouble code will not show up for this concern, but the sensor signal will drop out when you view the data with a professional scan tool. The rpm data will usually disappear as the engine stalls or there will be no rpm reading while trying to start the car as it does not start. The technician should also inspect the wiring for the crankshaft position sensor near the harmonic balancer. The wire loom can come loose here causing the balancer to rub against the wire and ruin the wire insulation. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come by with a professional scanner and take a closer look at your no start situation to offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. Dieing out and stalling