Q: Blown head gasket, how much it will cost to fix including parts and labor?

99 Subaru Legacy with 170k miles on it automatic transmission with blown head gasket selling it for $1000 or best offer, is it worth time and money to invest for a commuter car? What's the life spam on this type of vehicle

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Subaru Legacy. As you may know, the labor and parts to replace a blown head gasket on your car may very well exceed the price you are asking for it. In my opinion, you may want to consider checking the Kelly Blue Value for your car in your area to determine a fair market price for it before determining whether or not to fix it. You could also have one of our mobile technicians come to you and inspect your car firsthand for a second opinion and suggestion as to what to do from here. Best of luck.

• Blown head gasket, how much it will cost to fix including parts and labor?