Q: who can replace key via VIN# in order to replace old with new ignition cylinder and bypass drilling

Who can replace key via VIN#, in order to replace old with new ignition cylinder, and bypass drilling?

I would check with Ford dealers (try a couple different ones) to see if they can work from the VIN number. If the dealers claim they can’t you might ask for the regional customer service number and see if anything further can be done. Apart from the dealer, a good locksmith might be able to create a key that will match your present cylinder. There is no need to drill out anything as the replacement of the cylinder simply requires some column disassembly. It is no big deal to change out the entire lock and key if it is just impossible to have a new key fitted to the existing cylinder.

3. who can replace key via VIN# in order to replace old with new ignition cylinder and bypass drilling