Q: Possible replacement parts for anti-lock brakes - 1991 Lincoln Mark VII

I took my car into the auto repair shop because the anti-lock brakes stopped working. They repaired the anti-lock brakes and the broken parking brake cable. The part that was broken was the rear wheel sensor. Neither the after market vendor, nor the manufacturer have a replacement part. Thus, I no longer have the benefits of anti-lock brakes. Would you know how I can get the part to replace the broken part?

A: These sensors are available, but not on eve...

These sensors are available, but not on every street corner. You can search on the Internet, or you might consider joining the Lincoln Mark VII owners club. There are numerous references on their forums that address this issue. A professional mechanic, like YourMechanic, can also handle this repair for you by coming to your home or office and inspecting your brake system.