Q: When i go to accerlate it dosent want to go sounds like its in neutral when it goes its ok unless i have yo stop and acceralte aga

asked by on November 07, 2017

When i go to accerlate it sounds like its in neurtal

Hi Bonnie. Thanks for contacting us today. A problem like this is probably caused by a transmission issue. In some cases, the issue is as simple as old or dirty transmission fluid that needs to be flushed. While in other instances, the problem is a bit more technical and will require an inspection by a professional mechanic to determine the exact source. If you’d like to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and help diagnose this problem, we’d be happy to help.