Q: I have transmission fluid in my coolant - did water get in my transmission?

I notice I transmission fluid and my coolant system

A: I must say, this is the first time I have h...

I must say, this is the first time I have heard of this. However, I understand your problem and can help you fix it. Your radiator has transmission oil cooler lines. I am going to be honest I don’t think anyone made a mistake with connecting the wrong lines to the wrong place because the lines usually won’t connect to the wrong part. So, my suggestion is probably going to be to have your radiator replaced since the radiator is the only spot where transmission fluid could be mixed. You could do a pressure test with your radiator to ensure you don’t have something replaced that doesn’t need to be replaced. You can rent or purchase the pressure tester at your local parts store. If you would like to have one of our professional technicians replace your radiator it is not safe to continue driving your car at this time with your current problem. You will also need to have a coolant flush.