Q: Knocking sound since oil change at Walmart.

2001 Chrysler Town an Country, 3.8. A week after I got an oil change, it started knocking which speeds up with acceleration. As I drove it to park it, it stopped. Then, a mile later, it started again, then stopped right before I parked it. What could it be?

Hi there. Check the engine oil level. The engine is knocking for it does not have enough oil or it has the wrong oil. Some service locations have had issues in servicing vehicle’s but not putting oil in the engine’s causing the engine’s to knock. If the engine seizes up and there is no oil on the dipstick, then I recommend contacting the service location about the situation.