Q: Motor stalled, white smoke out of intake, won't crank anymore.

My JDM import F22B never ran right, it'd seem. Unusual idle, fuel a bit rich, yadda yadda. Well, I noticed that when holding a rev the engine sounded weird, it shook, and the exhaust note sounded boggy. Shortly thereafter, the engine bogged hard, stalled, and shot white smoke out of my intake. Won't crank anymore., Will turn over, no metallic knocking.

It is possible that there could be a crack somewhere in the intake allowing smoke to come out. I would also recommend having the starter inspected by a qualified professional. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Motor stalled, white smoke out of intake, won't crank anymore.