Q: Q: Won't start

My car won't start. It was running fine just over heating. So I changed the radiator and the trans cooling lines because one of them broke taking them off. Well I had to take the battery out to get the fan housing cover off. So I left the battery disconnected and in my house for like 3 days. When I got everything hooked back up and went to go start it, it wouldn't. It made the regular noise of the vehicle starting up but when I go to give it gas nothing. So I tried to jump it and still nothing no difference in the sound or smoke or nothing no smells headlights come on when I turn the key. I really just don't know.

Hi there:

Sometimes when you replace major components like the radiator, a ground wire or other wire may not have been correctly installed or attached. This could cause issues with the ignition system which might be the source of your engine issues. However, when the engine overheated, it’s possible that damage to the engine occurred. Due to these multiple facts, it’s probably best to contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection first; before you buy any replacement parts.

3. Q: Won't start