Q: My 2010 Audi A4 stopped out of no where at a stop sign maybe a month ago. It still has not started. All lights work

My 2010 Audi A4 stopped out of no where at a stop sign maybe a month ago. It still has not started. All lights and everything still works. I purchased new battery but not the problem. I'm getting a EPC and malfunction indicator light. The malfunction light looks like a engine light but owner manual just says malfunction indicator. The car will not turn over at all. I don't even hear clicking when I try to start it. "Maybe" one click if so its very low. Please help!

Hello. When this occurs, the first thing I do is try turning the engine over by hand. If I cannot turn the engine over by hand, then I know that the engine is seized. If it is seized, then it will need to be replaced. If the engine will turn over by hand, then the issue is electrical. In that case, I start by testing the voltage going to the computer and the ignition switch. I always check all of the fuses first, and then follow the circuit from there. If you need to have this inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the no start and advise you on the best next steps.

• My 2010 Audi A4 stopped out of no where at a stop sign maybe a month ago. It still has not started. All lights work