Q: Timing chain bad?

Hello, so i have gen3 2003 coupe 2.0 105ps. When i start car i can hear rattling noise for seconds. Then on idle sometimes in periods when car running rattling noise appears again. When i press acceleration and keep on higher rpm, the sound goes away, but when i release acceleration it appears till it goes back to idle. So i think its bad timing chain. I have an video of chain without tensioner. Please help!

https://youtu.be/GI2e-AWoO9M

You may need to replace the tensioner, timing chain, and guides for the timing chain itself. Firstly, I would recommend having the oil pressure checked to make sure it is within specifications. The tensioner and guides may be worn or the chain may be stretched. If you need some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home to diagnose the rattling noise and service your timing chain if necessary.