Q: Just received car back from dealership ($698 tune up) car ceases in middle of street, smoke coming out,trans leaking , no fluid

dealership paperwork states: performed transmission fluid exchange service. Removed depleted trans. fluid.Inspected undercarriage for trans. leaks. Replaced new trans. fluid and road tested vehicle.

A: It sounds like they used a transmission flu...

It sounds like they used a transmission fluid exchange machine and they would have had to disconnect one of the transmission lines to perform the service. The dealer is responsible for any damage to the transmission. If you want to have this looked at by an independent mechanic, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect your car's stalling problem and help you pinpoint what is going on.