Q: crank no start, replaced fuel pump, idles hard and dies on crank then will eventually level out and work, replaced throttle body,

Started with crank no start, tested fuel pressure and wasnt getting enough fuel so replaced pump. Now after crank it will idle hard and die several times then will level out and run. Then after a few weeks it would get to crank no start again. let sit for a day or two then it will start. So i replaced the throttle body that has all the sensors for flow. After replacing throttle body it is still idling hard and dieing. Please Help!!!

Hi Sean. Thanks for sending in your question today. Typically a rough idle issue is caused by difficulty in mixing the air and fuel correctly. This is handled by the throttle body, the mass air flow sensor, and delivered through the fuel injectors. Any of these parts could be the source of your problems. It appears based on your description, that you might be chasing possible repairs, instead of correctly identifying the root source of your problems. So, it’s probably going to save you a lot of time and money having a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection.

3. crank no start, replaced fuel pump, idles hard and dies on crank then will eventually level out and work, replaced throttle body,