Q: Car won't start w/brand new battery, But will when getting a jump from another vehicle...what could be possible issue(s)?

Car won't start w/brand new battery & has plenty of fuel. What could be possible issue (s)

If the battery is new and charged sufficiently (not all new batteries come fully charged), there should not be any problem starting the vehicle. You may want to be sure all battery cables are properly connected and that the ground wire is properly connected. If you need further help with this, please schedule an appointment with YourMechanic to have a professional come to your location to diagnose and repair.

3. Car won't start w/brand new battery, But will when getting a jump from another vehicle...what could be possible issue(s)?