Q: Alfa giulietta clutch replacement -garage said £1000 as its 3 parts, not the normal 2 is this right??

Does the clutch in an alfa giulietta have 3 parts or 2 as normal..and what should it cost to change it..garage wants £1000 is this right?

Hi there. Since we only provide services on vehicles in the United States, we’re not quite the right resource for you to ask about repair services outside the United States. However, in the United States, replacing a clutch on a specialty vehicle such as an Alfa, would cost more than $1,000 USD.

3. Alfa giulietta clutch replacement -garage said £1000 as its 3 parts, not the normal 2 is this right??