Q: airmatic issues........

asked by on November 09, 2017

i have a CL500 with air suspension issues. The car alternates between ABC. DRIVE CAREFULLY and ABC STOP CAR TOO LOW. I am confused on what to do, am i allowed to keep driving or do i stop? And when it says stop car too low, am i allowed to drive to the workshop at least? is there a way i can get this light replaced so it isnt confused? t

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The Air-Matic system on the Mercedes-Benz CL500 tends to develop leaks after 10 to 15 years - so it’s probably why you are experiencing the warning light and symptoms. This type of problem should be inspected and repaired by a Mercedes-Benz specialist, as the system is rather complex for a general mechanic to correctly resolve.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr