Q: How do you use the keyless entry pad to activate/deactivate the Auto Lock feature?

How do you use the keyless entry pad to activate/deactivate the Auto Lock feature?

While you can use the message center in your car, or the door lock switch itself to activate or deactivate the Auto Lock feature, you can also use the keyless entry pad on the outside of the driver door if you prefer. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Make sure the key is in the ignition, and is set to the first OFF setting.

2. Close the doors.

3. Put in your five-digit access code.

4. Press 3 and 4 and hold them.

5. Keep holding 3 and 4, and then press 7 and 8. Release them.

6. Repeat the press/release for 7 and 8 a second time.

7. The horn should beep once to tell you that the system has been deactivated. It should beep twice to tell you that it has been reactivated.

3. How do you use the keyless entry pad to activate/deactivate the Auto Lock feature?