Q: on/off humming buzzing noise on highway

humming/buzzing noise over 65mph, its not constant, on/off manner, coming from front driver side. I did balance and tire rotation, didn't help. I jacked the two front wheel and made a video, don't listen to the alarms beeping, I had to disconnect the ABS to make the wheels spin off ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTjB...ature=youtu.be

I couldn't hear the humming noise from outside unless I put my ear on the body, but its very notable when you sit inside the car and close windows, i did grasp the tire at the 12/6 position and tried to rock the tire and wheel in and out, no play. one mechanic told me it might be wheel bearing, isn't bad wheel bearing makes constant noise? in my case its on/off, another mechanic said it might be the transaxle, could that be true ? the CVT is working is shifting responding with no problem, could it work well and has a noise problem in the same time?
car is not under warranty, it has a rebuild title due to paint damage, never ben in accident

A: Hey there, it looks like there was a proble...

Hey there, it looks like there was a problem with the link you added. However, from what you described, it sounds like the noise may be the cooling fan coming on and off as you are driving. Check the cooling fan blades for loose or bent blades. Let the engine idle with the A/C on until the fans come on, and see if the vibration is from the fans. If you need help having this problem verified, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the noise and assist with repair.