Q: i'm planning to buy a 2016 camaro LT 1 2.0 L with i-4 turbo engine. i did a test drive and its not making noise, Can i make my car

i'm planning to buy a 2016 camaro LT1 2.0 Ltr with i-4 turbo engine. i did a test drive and its not making noise, Can i make my car louder or does it needs a V-6 engine ?

You can change the exhaust after the catalyst to a performance exhaust. This will give you more power and louder exhaust depending on the system you purchase. Some aftermarket sites will give you a soundbite of what the exhaust will sound like when installed. This will give you an idea of the sound it will give you.

3. i'm planning to buy a 2016 camaro LT 1 2.0 L with i-4 turbo engine. i did a test drive and its not making noise, Can i make my car