Q: Windshield wiper fluid in the coolant

My wife accidentally poured windshield wiper fluid into the coolant. Do I need to get this siphoned out or is it not a problem?

You will most definitely want to get the cooling system flushed immediately. I would highly recommend that you not run the vehicle with the washer fluid in the coolant. Windshield washer fluid contains isopropyl alcohol and can be flammable. Not to mention that the alcohol will also render the lubricant in the coolant ineffective and can cause failure of the moving parts inside the cooling system. It could cause failure of the water pump, and can lead to premature failure of several other components. I would either have the vehicle towed to a certified mechanic, or at least drain and fill the system to get it to a shop. If this is something you need a hand with, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics available at YourMechanic.com.

3. Windshield wiper fluid in the coolant