Q: Car won't start after driving any distance. I have to let it cool down before I can start the engine again.

Problem start after driving car no mather about distance, after turning off engine and passing few minutes car wont start. Have oto keep it cooldown in order to turn on engine again. Even sometimes but rarely engine turnes off without any reason and after a few minute I was able to start engine again. Exelerator works,battery in good condition, ega valve replaced,new oil filter and sparks. There is no black smoke on exhaust. Computer reads locked right driver door some kind of code nothing else.

What could be possible case?

Alen

It’s curious that you don’t seem to have a code in the ECM. Usually if you have a malfunction that prevents the car from starting, there will be a code resulting. That being said, it sounds like you may have an issue with a crank position sensor or an ignition control module. Both of these have a history of failing when they are hot and coming back to life again when they are cold. A bad crank sensor will almost certainly result in a code, but an ignition module might not. It’s hard to say what the issue is about the door lock, but it is probably not related.

Both of those pieces are pretty expensive, so I don’t recommend just replacing them to see if it works. Your best course of action would be to have a mechanic check it out so you don’t replace anything you don’t need. YourMechanic can send a technician to your home to diagnose the starting problem firsthand and recommend an accurate fix.

• Car won't start after driving any distance. I have to let it cool down before I can start the engine again.