Q: Car pulls to the right after replacing the driver side rear tire.

I already posted this question, but I wanted to post an update... The question describes it all. Do you think a wheel alignment will fix this? The person at discount tire did say that it's better to replace both rear wheels. But, I didn't want to pay extra.

Update: They switched the new driver side rear tire to the other side of the car. We expected the car to now pull left. It didn't happen. Apparently, this means that it's not the tire's fault. They told us to get a wheel alignment.

This is the new tire: http://www.discounttire.com/en/buy-tires/veento-tire-g-3/p/31985

Logically, if the car started pulling immediately AFTER you put a new tire on the rear, it would seem unlikely that the pulling is due to an alignment issue. Uneven tire inflation will cause pulling so do check to make sure that the tire inflation pressures are all correct and uniform for all four tires. Also, pulling could be due to a front tire issue so consider the status of the front tires, too (although, again, you said the pulling started after a rear tire was changed). If the pulling is occurring on braking, that might be due to varying brake pressure from side to side, or a sticking caliper, but your car is quite new. If simple checks do not resolve this, I recommend you request a pulling diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Car pulls to the right after replacing the driver side rear tire.