Q: Driver's power seat not moving forward or backward

The driver's side power seat will not move forward or backward. In addition, the passenger's and driver's side windows will not roll up unless I hold the buttons while I turn off the car.

The driver’s seat will need to be repaired with the power seat motor repair kit. The kit requires the driver’s seat track to be removed, and involves over three hours of work. The power window motor switches could be sticking. The seat and window should be checked to see if they are shorting. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, run an inspection on your power seat, in order to identify and quote the repairs needed.