Q: I need information about the code U 1008 Hyundai

I need information about the code U 1008 lost communication with radiator shutter

Hi - this error code (U1008) has to do with a loss of communication between the various body system and engine control mechanisms with the "active air flap" system in the front grill/radiator area of the car. This system decides how much airflow to route over the radiator - too much causes drag and lower operating temperature. Too little increases fuel mileage, but can make the engine run hot. Check for additional error codes, but most likely this is a wiring or connector issue to the the front-end controls for this system. I recommend an electrical component inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I need information about the code U 1008 Hyundai