Q: Alarm won't reset so car wont star't.

Car wont start due to alarm set light wont go out. Ive been told its the ciliboid may be out but the alarm set light thing has happened like rhis before. What can i do to reset the car alarm that i havent already tried such ad hard reset, unhooking battery ect.

Hi there. Remove the battery cables to the battery for 13 minutes. While the cables are off, put the key in the ignition and turn it on. Operate everything in the vehicle. This will drain all of the power in the vehicle. Then turn off the ignition and remove the key. After 13 minutes is up, hook up the battery cables and make sure that they are tight. Then put the key in the driver door and lock and unlock the door 3 times. This should disable the alarm to where the engine can start. If you need further assistance with resetting your alarm, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Alarm won't reset so car wont star't.