Q: O2 sensor 2003 Chevrolet Malibu

I need to no if I did not change my o2 sensor will my car cuff off

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there - yes, it is possible that a malfunctioning or dead O2 sensor could cause stalling. It will, over time, clog your catalytic converter - an expensive repair - and spew increased toxic exhaust into the atmosphere. In most metro cities and states, a failed oxygen sensor will also prevent your vehicle from passing inspection. I would recommend an oxygen sensor replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. O2 sensor 2003 Chevrolet Malibu