Q: O2 sensor 2003 Chevrolet Malibu

I need to no if I did not change my o2 sensor will my car cuff off

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there - yes, it is possible that a malfunctioning or dead O2 sensor could cause stalling. It will, over time, clog your catalytic converter - an expensive repair - and spew increased toxic exhaust into the atmosphere. In most metro cities and states, a failed oxygen sensor will also prevent your vehicle from passing inspection. I would recommend an oxygen sensor replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.