Q: 2 dash lights lighting up at the same time on and off battery/brake alternater is good and battery is good

at just over 1000 rpm 2 dash lights flicker on and off . the battery and the brake. the charging system is working perfectly as are the brakes. no fluid leaks.all electric accessories work

Hi Robert. Thanks for the question tonight. When these two lights illuminate or flicker like you’ve described, it usually indicates that a sensor or electrical connection to a sensor that monitors these systems. There are several of these sensors on your Kia Sedona, so it’s hard to tell you which ones to check. The best advice I can offer is to have a professional mechanic complete a warning light inspection, so they can download any stored codes, which should lead them to the root problems.