Q: P1659 ETCS RELAY OFF MALFUNCTION

My car shows CEL and traction light goes into limp home mode. I am unable to find ETCS Relay location in my HONDA N WGN FUSE box. Please helps locate this relay in fuse box Thanks Dr Fakhar

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. Unfortuna...

Hi there, thanks for writing in.

Unfortunately since your vehicle seems to be one not sold in the United States, I can't access any repair information for your N-WGN. The information should be readily available in a service manual for your car, or an online repair information subscription. Most shops in your area should have access to this information.