Q: P1659 ETCS RELAY OFF MALFUNCTION

asked by on September 29, 2016

My car shows CEL and traction light goes into limp home mode. I am unable to find ETCS Relay location in my HONDA N WGN FUSE box. Please helps locate this relay in fuse box Thanks Dr Fakhar

Hi there, thanks for writing in.

Unfortunately since your vehicle seems to be one not sold in the United States, I can’t access any repair information for your N-WGN. The information should be readily available in a service manual for your car, or an online repair information subscription. Most shops in your area should have access to this information.