Q: My service engine light is on for Nissan Altima hybrid

asked by on September 01, 2017

Since a month my service engine light is on even after I have oil serviced two times. What's might be the problem ?

Service Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi K.P. Thanks for writing in tonight about your Nissan Altima. The service warning light is illuminated anytime routine or scheduled maintenance is due. Although having oil changes done on a normal basis is the most common service, other services such as filter replacement, brake service or other fluid changes are also needed - and will illuminate this light. To determine what services you need to have done, you can click here to review the scheduled maintenance search tool or have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a service light inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr