Q: My service engine light is on for Nissan Altima hybrid

asked by on September 01, 2017

Since a month my service engine light is on even after I have oil serviced two times. What's might be the problem ?

Hi K.P. Thanks for writing in tonight about your Nissan Altima. The service warning light is illuminated anytime routine or scheduled maintenance is due. Although having oil changes done on a normal basis is the most common service, other services such as filter replacement, brake service or other fluid changes are also needed - and will illuminate this light. To determine what services you need to have done, you can click here to review the scheduled maintenance search tool or have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a service light inspection.