Q: When I rev it it has a hard time.

When I want to accelerate fast it starts to like rock and the check engine light comes on.

My car has 107568 miles. Somewhere around there. My car has an automatic transmission.

A: This is tough to diagnose without more info...

This is tough to diagnose without more info, however it could be potentially some things like a faulty mass air flow sensor or throttle position sensor. Either of these two parts will have a negative impact on fuel/air flow which will impact the acceleration if they are faulty. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to hook the truck up to a scanning tool in order to download the engine data which will give certain fault codes indicating which parts are not working correctly.