Q: When I rev it it has a hard time.

When I want to accelerate fast it starts to like rock and the check engine light comes on.

My car has 107568 miles. Somewhere around there. My car has an automatic transmission.

This is tough to diagnose without more info, however it could be potentially some things like a faulty mass air flow sensor or throttle position sensor. Either of these two parts will have a negative impact on fuel/air flow which will impact the acceleration if they are faulty. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to hook the truck up to a scanning tool in order to download the engine data which will give certain fault codes indicating which parts are not working correctly.