Q: My car will not rev passed 3 rpm not sure what the problem is engin and tranny are good need help

When I floor it drives them jumps a bit take my foot off and press agian it drives I can get up to 80 mph on it need help please

A: The engine may have a bad distributor causi...

The engine may have a bad distributor causing low power. If you have replaced the fuel filter and still get poor acceleration then check the fuel pressure and if it is normal then remove distributor cap and check for oil in the cap and distributor. If so then replace the distributor and reset ignition timing.